Another avenue for seeing your weather-adjusted performance is our recently-launched facility comparative performance and local market benchmarking tool, the Golf Market Research Center (GMRC). You've missed the Charter Membership period but we're now offering a Fall Promo which bundles the GMRC performance reports with our weather services for all subscribers between now and 11/1/21. We're also still offering a free 2-wk trial of the GMRC tool for those who missed the 2-month window while we were in development of the tool back in April-May. Program participants have been able to view single page, comparative monthly periods for Rounds and Utilization from '19-'21 as well as having a 7 measure KPI single page report for any month and YtD period for which they entered data. The GMRC gives you visibility to your Market Profile and, after you enter your Rounds, Golf Revenue and Peak Season GF Rate by month, to immediately see your results through our comparative reports with integrated weather impact. So how do you "get in on the action"? Glad you asked...
· You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, to subscribe (see below for benefits) and get started by inputting your information through September or if you'd like to engage in the 2-wk trial
· If you'd like more information you have two options:
· Watch the 18 minute GoToWebinar recording of the program overview and a demonstration of the portal and reports (fill in your name and email and it will open the video link; you're not signing up for anything)
· Review the 2-pg Program Summary
Here's the details on what you get in the Fall Promo:
· GMRC Market profile (golfers, supply/mix/demand balance, Utilization etc.)
· Monthly trends report (Rounds & Utilization, any month and YtD '19-'21)
· KPI Scorecard (7 KPIs for month & YtD, single page, Year Ago comparisons)
· Cognilogic (historical facility-specific Golf Playable Hours and Capacity Rounds, normally sold as separate service at $180/yr) and
· Foresight (brand new, facility-level 60-day Capacity Rounds forecast and key weather variables used to produce it, normally sold separately at $360/yr)
· We think this package of services including GMRC at $500/yr ($450 for NGCOA members) is a great value and timely for assessing '21's performance and beginning your '22 planning
Final cherry-on-top, GMRC is a product in the NGCOA SmartBuy program so there's a member benefit (10% discount) for the annual subscription.